dog and cat boarding
Boarding doesn't have to be a stressful experience for your dog or cat ... here at the Animal Boutique we work hard to make your pet feel like it's on vacation, too! We offer daycare and long-term boarding for all our special guests. At Animal Boutique, your pet is boarded in a clean, modern kennel and cared for by a dedicated staff of people who love animals. We strive to provide a relaxed atmosphere where dogs, even though we may spoil them a bit, get to enjoy being dogs!
Our kennels are fully air conditioned and heated to a comfortable level for your pet and every guest at the Animal Boutique is given individual attention and exercised while in our care. Security is provided 24 hours a day. Our feline guests get special treatment in our Lady Bug Cottage. To keep all our guests happy, all dogs are given a bath during their stay. Our trained employees have pets of their own and know how to provide loving personal care for your pets.
Reservations are always recommended due to the limited space for Holidays and Masters Week boarding.
Boarding Prices, Rules and Other Information
- Dogs: $20 per day, first day $30
- Cats: $20 per day, first day $30, baths for cats are optional (Prices start at $60.)
- You are charged the day you bring your pet in.
- Pets picked up before noon are not charged for that day.
- For your convenience, we have Sunday pickup between 4 and 6 p.m. You are charged for a full day on Sunday.
- Dogs are bathed once during their stay.
- We require current shot records for all pets being boarded and we must be provided with a copy of the shot records upon acceptance of a pet for boarding.
- We provide a home atmosphere with the safety of your pet as our top priority.
- We provide food, bedding and toys.
- Pets are allowed to go outside to play, weather permitting, by size and sex. They are always supervised.
- Cats have their own private area to play.
medical and emergency
If your pet is on any kind of medication we will be glad to administer it at no extra charge. If your pet requires medical attention while staying with us, we use Dr. Brown at Martinez Animal Hospital on Washington Road, two minutes from our shop.